17 December 2011

Christmas quilts


Not what I'm supposed to be finishing.

But they are necessary, I tell myself, for snuggling under while we read Christmas stories in the evenings. Necessary, I tell you.

I spent a bit of time collecting red fabrics and then discovered I had way more than I would need for just one quilt. So I got two HST quilts out of the deal. And I'm working on a string quilt with the leftovers. That will have to be for next Christmas.

But officially, I'm an elf for the next seven days. I've even added a few projects, because, you know, I'm crazy. But I've got three done today! Hooray for finishing things. I'll post a big finish on Christmas Eve. Or when I finish (hopefully sooner, but I'm not holding my breath!).

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous quilt! I'm glad I found your blog.... I will visit often.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball