My goal was to cut up my Lucy's Crab Shack FQ bundle into triangles. And I did it, between all the barbecues, pool days, cherry pies, fireworks (oh my goodness, the fireworks!), hikes, and fried chicken (twice because I love my husband that much).
Not only did I get those cut, but I scored a stack o' 2.5" squares from the scraps using my Go! cutter.
On the list for this week:
- Piece Hall of Fame triangle quilt top.
- Finish a library bag for my 4-year-old.
- Cut and sew swim bags for my oldest four kids.
- Cut out Twirl Hopscotch quilt.
- Have a sew/cut day with my buddy Alisha (while our collective nine children play in the very small pool in my backyard).
- If Hall of Fame top gets pieced, baste it.
- If Hall of Fame gets basted, start quilting.