Hey! Hope your weekend was awesome. We got to go to our county fair, which is one of my favorites. Next year, I'm determined to enter at least two cakes and maybe a quilt. Why not, right? Oh, and my kids want some chickens and bunnies too. Hmmmm. We're struggling to keep our fish alive. I think we need to wait on bigger animals.
How productive was I? Hard to tell. Let's see the list:
- Finish threadcatcher, sewing mat and sewing machine cover
- Finish project bags
- Quilt and bind one of my finished Christmas quilts (might as well be doing something, right?)
So I cleaned. And filled trash bags. And sorted stuff. And organized. And filled a box for the recycling center. I put things away. I found lost things. And now I've banned my children from the room. Because it is gorgeously clean. I'd forgotten there was carpet down there. And the Perler beads are no longer everywhere. Hallelujah!
- Finish at least one of the dresses for my daughter
So, for this week, I'm going to:
- Finish dresses for my daughter
- Quilt and bind one of the Christmas quilts (basting it tonight after the kids go to bed)
- Piece the back and at least baste my son's R2D2 quilt (I ordered another batch o' minky and it should be here soon)
Okay, it is. No contest.
Have a great week! We'll be enjoying our sunshine and clearer air.