I got things done, just not much to show for it. I got my kids signed up for swimming lessons (more complicated than you think, but I didn't want to waste sewing hours sitting at the pool). I made dinner for a very pregnant friend so she didn't have to cook. I did other stuff.
Here's what was on my list for last week:
- Piece the red Minky back for my son's R2D2 quilt (as soon as that *#%& fabric arrives)
- Baste his quilt
- Figure out how the heck I'm going to quilt it (maybe I should do that while I wait!)
- Finish thread catcher and sewing mat for Sewing Buddy challenge
- Sew up project bags for Sewing Buddy challenge
- Cut out bodice for my daughter's dresses
- Cut binding for string quilt and R2D2 quilt
- Cut and sew library bag for my little Superman
At least one child is happy this week. Now we have to go to the library so he can fill up his bag!
Okay, on to this week:
- Finish threadcatcher, sewing mat and sewing machine cover
- Finish project bags
- Quilt and bind one of my finished Christmas quilts (might as well be doing something, right?)
- Finish at least one of the dresses for my daughter
Wishing you a wonderfully productive week.