My list for last week:
- Cut out 2 nightgowns for my oldest girl
- Cut out three furry brown vests for my boys, who all want to be Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon (we're a bit dragon crazy over here lately!)
- Cut Happy Go Lucky charms for a nine-patch/snowball quilt (inspired by this one)
- Cut more charm squares for Backyard Baby patchwork (an H2H quilt)
- And if the stuff arrives, cut out 2 nightgowns for me!
. . . and cut them into two nightgowns for me. There was so much fabric that I also scored two pairs of jammie pants as well. Doing a little happy dance over here! Those will get stitched up on the serger this week too. So very excited, because I love the silkiness of those cotton/poly blends. Giddy giddy giddy!
So, can you guess what kind of sewing I'm doing this week?
- Get out the serger and sew the two nightgowns for my girly
- Sew at least the jammy pants for me
- Sew my nightgowns too, if there's time
- If the charm packs arrive, cut rest of squares for nine-patch blocks
- Lay out H2H quilts (Crossroads and patchwork)
- Pack more boxes, but that's not sewing related