Last week, I had several of those days. I know what I said I wanted to work on, but when it came to it, I just wasn't feeling it. So I did something else.
Here's what I wanted to accomplish last week:
- Trim up the rest of my Simple Life Dottie blocks and finish them up
- Layout and sew three more Glamping Hexies columns
Do I need to even mention how much I love this quilt?
- Get the serger set up and tension issues solved so I can finish the serging projects - yeah, didn't do this one. It involves clearing off a table and I didn't want to clear off a table. So I didn't.
- Finish Gypsy Girl Weekender bag panels - sort of forgot about this one, so I'll add it to this week!
But I can only take this project in small doses. Don't know how I'm going to lay it out just yet. But I'll keep trimming. Just keep trimming, just keep trimming . . . .
This week is going to be my "Prep for the 3QFAL!" I haven't participated in the Finish Along this year because I knew I wasn't going to get anything done done. That's all about to change. My awesome sister-in-law actually asked me when I was going to come quilt a quilt on her long-arm. Be still my heart!
And so, my list looks like this:
- Piece backs for all the quilts I have backs for (like 10ish)
- Layout and sew 3 more columns for Glamping hexies quilt
- Layout and sew Backyard Bugs patchwork quilt
- Finish Gypsy Girl Weekender Bag panels
- Make my 2 Bee Blocks
- Get pictures for 3QFAL post!
What are you working on this week?