Here's my two cents. Or more. You can keep the change!
- I don't do word verification because I personally find it annoying, but I do like comment moderation so that I can filter out the filth that sometimes creeps through. Thanks, I don't need people to see porn in my comments section. You're welcome.
- I have one little ad bar below my first post. I thought, hey, I might make some cash doing this. At the rate I'm going, I might hit $100 by my birthday after 2 years. Who cares, right?
- You'll get pictures, but you'll get words too.
- My family is my life. This is a quilting blog, but I can no more separate the quilts from the little people around me than I can dinner from the little people around me. It's part of my process: finding the time to make pretty things.
- I don't write tutorials. Maybe I should, but then I haven't come up with anything original. I try to link to my inspiration or the pattern or the book or something, if I can.
- I love lists (uh, could you tell?)
- I love humor
- I love real people, with real lives, who visit their mothers and sew quilts for soldiers and fight with their husbands. If we're going to be anything, let's be real. It's nice to know we're not alone, that we don't all live in a quilted bubble where nothing ever affects us. It does.
- If you don't receive a reply back from me when you leave a comment, chances are you are a no-reply blogger and I can't reach you. I mostly reply. Not always, but mostly.