06 October 2014

Color Monday: Episode October

Brown was a challenge. I won't lie. But y'all did awesome!

Kirsten found a lovely cake, with Kona Raisin and Mocha, along with Ice Peach and Salmon. Love it!



Kate, I'm so sorry I took all the brown food you like! Still don't know why you didn't go with a donut.

But this vacation spot looks spot on to me:


But here's a donut for you anyway:


Okay. On to October.

We can go traditional:


Or sporty (go Huskies!):


Whatever October means to you. Pumpkins, Halloween, football, leaves, apples, anything! Find your picture(s), upload them to the Palette Builder, and share.

Linky party is open all week, so take your time. Or take your own picture! Next week, the theme is "rain." Sorry. I've got Seattle on the brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball