I didn't post last Monday?
I am SO sorry! I meant to, honest I did, but life must have happened.
So no list to compare, although here's what I did accomplish:
- Finished and posted my aunt's kitty flimsy
- Finished and posted those Open Wide Pouches
- Finished, and posting tomorrow, my Super Totes (so much fun to make!)
This week is a crazy one (when is it not anymore?), and I've got lots to do:
- Quilt and bind and label the kitty quilt
- Sew my Flower Mini
- Sew my Taffy Mini
- Sew Flower Sugar Patchwork pillow shams
- Cut and sew the Cotton and Steel Sew Together Bag for my swap partner
So not much, right? :)
Color. I was feeling uninspired regarding a theme. So I just went over to the National Geographic website and started flipping through their photo of the day album. Here's a few that I loved:
What about you? What do you find beautiful and inspiring this week?