10 March 2018

Simple, and Simply Gorgeous, Quilts to try

Okay, I went in search. After my last post. Because I really love these patchwork square quilts. I've provided pictures and links to purchase them. Or links to tutorials, if they're along those lines.
 I like this Bobbin Box pattern from Cotton Way - very cute idea. Not squares, but still, no triangles!
 Cakewalk I have, and should make. Super cute, isn't it?
 County Fair is a fairly simple one that looks great, wouldn't you say?


Gingersnap may very well be my favorite of this bunch. Coriander Quilts designs some gorgeous patchwork, doesn't she?


9th & Vine, also by Coriander Quilts - GORGEOUS!


Norway is made up of bigger blocks, which I love. But that also means bigger cuts of fabric. Hmmm.


My patriotic little heart just loves Stars and Stripes, and I know I just need to buckle down and make it. Have you made one?

I like Swiss for it's same-ness, but with a variety of fabrics, it still manages to look interesting.


Also ranks pretty high on my list of fun patchwork quilts. Takes the Cake is busy and big and that's just what I like.


Can't ever go wrong with a Cluck Cluck Sew pattern. Skipping Squares looks fun.


The rotating blocks on this one keeps it from being boring. Looking In might just go on my list.



This is exactly how four patch blocks can't be boring! Love Scrappy Summer!

And then there's the ones I've already done, and loved, and might just do again:

Granny Squares Quilts




Scrappy Trip Around the World Quilts





Did I miss any of your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Love a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patchwork quilts, also. In fact, I have 2 tutorials that I need to get to work on! I certainly have been cutting 2 1/2" squares and strips for them. I like "Takes the Cake" pattern, also. Plus, your scrappy quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flag pattern/quit speaks to me. Love the prints used.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball