18 July 2014

Friday Finish: Cake Slice Mini

You've seen this one more than a few times lately, so I won't blab on and on. Here it is:


Trying to decide where to hang this girl. My kitchen? My sewing room?

Stats:
Cake Slice Mini paper piecing pattern available here (it's free!)
Fabric: from my stash - lots of PKM, some Simple Life and Michael Miller

Checking off the 3QFAL list. I'm motivated this quarter - making tons of progress!

You still have time to link up at my Color Mondays party. Check it out! And don't forget to enter the pattern giveaway from Amy at During Quiet Time.

9 comments:

  1. What a SWEET little hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any finish is exciting, so congrats on your Q3 progress. I think it would be great in the sewing room or kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jennie! I'd put it in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Cake Slice Mini quilt. I've done a Google search for the pattern but can't find it anywhere. Would you mind sharing where the pattern came from? I would love to make one just like yours! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute mini! I'd love to know the origin of the pattern, too!

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball