30 June 2012

Final finish for June

I do love that you can schedule blog posts. Shhhh. It's really not Saturday. It's really Friday night, but I'm waiting for my sweetie to get home and I figured I'd get this post done.



More loopy meandering. The last of my Dream On fabric.

Of the eight quilts I wanted to finish in the 2nd quarter, this is the fifth. I would have made it to six had I quilted my massive string quilt, but I needed batting for that one. I'm getting stocked up in July, as Jo-Ann's is having a sale plus I can score an extra 20% off if I drag my husband and his student ID with me. It sometimes pays to be students.

Have a great weekend and a great 4th of July (if you're a Yank - if not, well, have a good Wednesday next week!).

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous. i love the dream on fabric...and the way you used the white in this quilt is so cool and fun.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball