I do like to make goals. Lots of them. I'm trying to keep things manageable this year, what with a move right in the middle of the year and all.
My list is a bit general, but they are things I'd like to try this year:
- Conquer the applique Mt. Everest. I've got a Dresden to finish, plus some other projects to try.
- Curved piecing. Drunkard's path and double wedding ring, among others.
- Become a "giver" of quilts. I gave away my first two quilts this year: my aunt's yellow and orange butterfly quilt and my nephew's Max and Whiskers quilt. I've got plans for more this year.
- Stash sewing! Need to do a whole lot more of this!
- Pattern design. Yep. Gonna try it.
Wishing you all a lovely New Year!