31 December 2012

Looking Forward

2013 Goals

I do like to make goals.  Lots of them. I'm trying to keep things manageable this year, what with a move right in the middle of the year and all.

My list is a bit general, but they are things I'd like to try this year:
  • Conquer the applique Mt. Everest. I've got a Dresden to finish, plus some other projects to try.
  • Curved piecing. Drunkard's path and double wedding ring, among others.
  • Become a "giver" of quilts. I gave away my first two quilts this year: my aunt's yellow and orange butterfly quilt and my nephew's Max and Whiskers quilt. I've got plans for more this year.
  • Stash sewing! Need to do a whole lot more of this!
  • Pattern design. Yep. Gonna try it.
That's all for now, but pretty decent.

Wishing you all a lovely New Year!


1 comment:

  1. And I'll keep following to see how you get on, Jennie. Gave you a mention in my post today, hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball