Yeah, total derail over here.
One, I started packing for our move. No, no word on the house, but we still have to be out of this house at the end of May. So I figured I'd get some early packing done. I started with my sewing room, with projects that I knew I wouldn't finish or even want to start before the move. This got me thinking about what I could get done and before you knew it, I was finishing up projects.
I blame Sarah too. She announced the H2H and I suddenly found myself pulling fabric that would work well together (gasp - am I about to do something scrappy?). So those projects are pulled. One is cut out already. I'm excited to use up these languishing fabrics and share some quilty love.
But, for habit's sake, we'll just look at that list from last week, shall we? Here goes:
- Finish three flimsies - yep, three!
I'd show you the whole quilt, but it's huge. Queen-sized and my husband wasn't around to hold it up for me. This might be one to hang off the deck in the back yard. Here is a picture of it before the borders.
- Finish Simple Life Dottie blocks
- Make two bee blocks
On to this week. Oh boy do I have plans!
- Piece the three flimsies I meant to piece last week - 2 scrappy trips and my Gypsy Girl patchwork
- Prep fabric for semi-annual cut-a-thon - I 'splained yesterday what that is, exactly
- Finish Strawberry Fields Shortcake blocks