23 June 2014

Make-A-List Monday: Busy Busy Week!

It's funny. Last week I called it "bag a list" Monday. And this week, my list is all about bags. I won't bore you with how much thought I put into that coincidence. It's sad, really.

Because my list this week is 1-2-3 bags!

I'm featuring an awesome designer of bags on Thursday, and the least I could do is have one, or two, of them made up to show you how much I love it.

So here's the master plan for this week:
  • Finish Lucy's Crab Shack Weekender - just the hand-stitching to do, so she'll be done by Friday for sure
  • Make two Dorothy Day Tripper bags - love these girls already!
  • Sweet talk the MIL into a mommy day off so I can sew a gazillion AG doll dresses
That's all!

What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball