10 February 2015

Fabric Tuesday: Valentine's Mini

I had some leftover fabric after finishing my Something New Maxi quilt last fall. I figured I needed to make some Valentine's decorations, so I pieced this pixelated heart.


A photo posted by Jennie (@porchswingquilts) on
Don't think I followed anyone's tutorial. I mean, it's a pixelated heart. There's dozens of patterns out there for these. Here's a big one. I just used 2.5" squares for mine. No super complicated.

I was going to make it into a pillow, but then I figured we  needed something on the wall in February. The walls are so bare after we take down Christmas decorations. It's sort of depressing for me, so I'm happy to liven things up a bit with this mini.I think a bunting will be next!

Checking this girl off the 1QFAL list.

1 comment:

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball